Doing Business in Norway made easy
NordicHQ is the preferred partner for businesses and investors looking for profitable opportunities in Norway. We streamline business transactions and legal paperwork in Norway by supplying you with the right professionals and information at the right time.
Start up in Norway
Glide through the company formation process. Make sure you get it all right and legally compliant. Talk to our experts if you are not sure.
- Pre-incorporation services: company structure, legal, tax
- Incorporation services: legal documents, official registration
- Bank account setup
- Compliancy: administrative/tax services & legal agreements
Grow and stay compliant
NordicHQ is your gateway to the Norwegian market. We help you grow while making sure your Norwegian company stays compliant.
- Connect with relevant investors and alternative investment possibilities
- Formalize your agreements with the right legal documents
- Connect with the right funding and financial specialists
- Find the right employees
- Arrange employment contracts and legal paperwork
- Register as an employer
- Add/remove directors/shareholders
- Corporate name change
- Increase capital, change share number
Your springboard to selling or acquiring a business. Connect with serious buyers and sellers and get instant expert advice on tax, accounting, legal and financial issues.
Selling your business
- Connect with potential buyers
- Connect with legal, tax and financial specialists
Buying a business
- Find Norwegian businesses for sale
- Instant legal and financial advice
- Formalize your negotiation, disclosure and sale with legal documents
- Easy access to Nordic and EU markets
- English speaking
- Large and high-income consumer market
- Favorable tax environment for international businesses
- 1st on the Human Development Index (HDI) Ranking
- 9th best place to do business (World Bank 2020)
Read more about why you should choose Norway.
Get in touch
Guide to Starting a Company in Norway
NordicHQ is your gateway to setting up a business in Norway. We help foreign businesses and individuals to set up their company in Norway. Let us help you with company registration, opening a bank account, finding a business address, setting up your administration, filing tax returns, annual accounts, compliance and all other legal paperwork.