I am an independent legal advisor, providing advice on a strategic level in areas such as contract law, IT, e-commerce, marketing, real estate, competition/cooperation and privacy. My activities centered around privacy law (GDPR).
What I do:
- Data protection
- Assessing data breaches;
- Researching compliance of the Dutch Privacy Act/GDPR;
- Assisting GDPR implementation projects: among other things as in-house DPO;
- Assisting in setting up internal and external privacy framework;
- Drafting and negotiating data processing agreements;
- Drafting privacy statements and data breach response plans;
- Advising on binding corporate rules for group of undertakings;
- Organizing and providing seminars, workshops and awareness training sessions on GDPR-topics.
- Managing/assisting public tenders for government authorities and tenderers;
- Advising on the obligation to organize a public tender;
- Litigating on public tenders for both sides;
- Advising on construction law disputes: contract extras and reductions, copyright of architects, liability of contractors;
- Organizing and providing training and workshops public procurement.