ING Bank is a leading global financial institution based in the Netherlands, Belgium and many other countries. The result of a merger between Nationale-Nederlanden and NMB Postbank Group, ING has grown to become a major player in the international banking sector, providing a diverse range of services including retail and commercial banking, investments, insurance, and asset management. With a presence in over 40 countries and a strong commitment to innovation, ING Bank has earned a reputation for its customer-centric approach and digital-first strategy.
For foreign entrepreneurs looking to expand or establish their business in the Netherlands, ING Bank offers comprehensive support and tailored financial solutions. Recognizing the importance of a seamless transition into a new market, ING provides the following key services to ensure success:
- Dedicated International Business Desk: ING’s International Business Desk (IBD) consists of a team of multilingual specialists who understand the unique needs of foreign entrepreneurs. They offer personalized advice and assistance in navigating the Dutch business landscape, including guidance on local regulations, taxes, and networking opportunities.
- Business accounts and financing: ING provides a range of business accounts, loans, and credit facilities designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Their flexible financing solutions help entrepreneurs manage cash flow, invest in growth, and achieve their goals in the Dutch market.
- Payment and cash management services: ING offers a suite of advanced payment and cash management solutions, ensuring efficient processing of transactions, reduced costs, and improved cash flow management. Their services include SEPA payments, international payments, and online banking platforms tailored for businesses.
- Foreign exchange and risk management: ING assists entrepreneurs in managing currency risks through various foreign exchange solutions, including spot transactions, forward contracts, and currency options. This helps businesses protect their margins, minimize risks, and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Networking and partnerships: ING actively fosters relationships with local business networks, industry associations, and government agencies. As a result, foreign entrepreneurs can benefit from ING’s extensive network to connect with potential partners, suppliers, and customers, as well as gain insights into the local market.
By leveraging ING Bank’s expertise, financial solutions, and networks, foreign entrepreneurs can confidently enter and thrive in the Dutch market. ING’s commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction ensures that businesses receive the support they need to navigate the complexities of international expansion and achieve long-term success in the Netherlands.