Set up a Norwegian Legal Entity
Price: NOK 20.000 | € 2000 + fee to the Business Registrar
Starting a new venture as a foreigner in Norway can be challenging. We guide you through this process with easy, transparent steps and custom advice where required.
- Advice on structure and legal entity
- Creating the documents of incorporation and association and filling out the KYC and AML form for a relevant bank.
- Bank account opening.
- Share capital deposit.
- Registering the company in the Business Registrar and D-number application
We will ensure your business has access to all relevant government portals and is compliant.
Tax and Accounting in Norway
Price: NOK 20.000 - 40.000 | € 2000 - €4000 per year
Take care of your tax and administrative compliance obligations. There are several compliance issues you should take care of. Make sure you pay the right amount of tax at the right time, avoid double taxation and become fully compliant with Norwegian tax regulations. Depending on the type of legal entity, whether or not you have employees and several other factors, you will have different tax obligations. You will normally need to submit a financial report (tax return) of your company to the Norwegian tax authorities. Furthermore, most companies are required to submit a VAT (MVA) tax return every second month.
- Submit a financial report (tax return) of your company to the Norwegian tax authorities.
- Submit annual accounts to the Business registry (Brønnøysund Register)
- If there are any employees (including the owner if he or she is employed) a so-called "a-melding" needs to be submitted every month. This states the salary payment, tax deductions and the employer's national insurance contribution.
- Submit a VAT (MVA) tax return every second month.
- Annual obligation to submit a shareholder report to the shareholder register of the Norwegian Tax Administration.
Office & Address in Norway
Price: NOK 9000 | € 900 per year
If you want to establish a business in Norway, one of the main requirements is a valid registration address. This can be a private address, alternatively we can arrange a professional business location for you. The following services are offered:
- Business address (virtual office)
- Meeting rooms and video conference
- Collect and forward mail
If you start an AS private limited company in Norway with 2 or more shareholders, it is highly recommended to sign a shareholders' agreement. This agreement avoids potential conflict between the partners in a compamy and makes sure everyone is aware of their own and their partners rights and obligations. Even if you are setting up the company with a trusted friend of business partner, you should have this in writing.
Price: NOK 3000 | € 300
If your company is redistributing shares, purchasing shares or selling shares the shareholder structure will change. This involves some paperwork.
Personalized price and service overview?
Request a quote and find out exactly what you need to start up in Norway.