Partnership agreement (ANS/DA)


To start up a general partnership (ANS/DA) you need to register at the Norwegian company registry. You must at least have a business address in Norway and a business name. In a general partnership the partners are personally liable for losses and decisions of the partnership. The partners also take decisions together. These factors can lead to disputes between the partners. Therefore it is recommended to establish a partnership agreement/contract between the partners. This agreement has effect between partners, but not towards third parties.

Category: Tag:
× How can I help you?