E-commerce Terms & Conditions
Terms for online retail of physical products is to some extent different than terms & conditions for services. These terms and conditions are designed for online retail of material objects: something you can physically hold. A service is something that someone does or organizes for you, such as a haircut at the hairdresser, the delivery of a flight or a subscription to TV and internet.
These custom tailored webshop terms and conditions will arrange, among other things, the following:
- agreements about the reflection period;
- who pays the costs for the return;
- agreements about liability;
- agreements about possible login details;
- agreements regarding the price and payment of your products or services;
- where your customers can turn to for complaints;
- mandatory agreements that protect your consumers.